Our aluminium manhole and pump station hatches have been used by councils and civil engineers New Zealand wide to improve safety and eliminate theft.
Their unique cost-effective design has made them the hatch of choice.
The 5mm folded tread plate lids are fitted with gas stays to make it easier to lift the lids and to ensure they remain safely open while in use.
Other features include:
- Odour containing seals
- Securomesh hinged safety screens
- Heavy duty greasable aluminium hinges
- Recessed 16mm stainless steel cap screws for locking hatch lid down
- Unique ten4 attachment zed section that bolts easily to the
- foundation pad to prevent access and eliminate theft