Our Designers use a range of programmes including Sketchup, Solidworks and CAD to create the conceptual drawings, 3D modelling and cutting profiles that bring your ideas to life.
We combine a wealth of practical knowledge in automotive engineering with creative flair and have accumulated an amazing portfolio of work across a broad spectrum of industries.
A few of the more memorable projects we’ve been involved with include the design and construction of:
- The stage for the 2011 Rugby World Cup final
- The Vodafone ‘Big Red’ Rig which transforms into an impressive, high-tech showroom
- A lightweight, highly durable Pump Station Safety Hatch that has been adopted by many councils and civil engineering firms across New Zealand
- Portable, pop-up stores and bars for Heineken, Shiseido
- Modular, re-locatable holiday homes
We listen carefully before interpreting and refining your ideas to produce a polished result. Then, depending on what you decide, we’ll either project manage production through our manufacturing division or send the files to wherever in the world you’re planning to manufacture.