Ten4 Design is headed up by Noel Sefton, a highly-skilled Design Consultant with over 20 years’ engineering experience.
Using programmes like Sketchup, Solidworks and CAD, Noel and his team can create conceptual drawings, 3D modelling and cutting profiles to bring your ideas to life.
As well as having a wealth of practical knowledge in automotive engineering, Noel has a real flair for general design and has accumulated an amazing portfolio of work across a broad spectrum of industries.
Just a few of the more memorable projects he’s been involved with include the design and construction of:
- the stage for the 2011 Rugby World Cup final
- the Vodafone ‘Big Red’ Rig which transforms into an impressive, high-tech showroom
- a lightweight, highly durable Pump Station Safety Hatch that has been adopted by many councils and civil engineering firms across New Zealand
- portable, pop-up stores and bars for Heineken, Shiseido
- modular, re-locatable holiday homes
Noel can interpret and refine your ideas to produce a polished result. Then, depending on what you decide, he’ll either project manage production through our manufacturing division or send the files to wherever in the world you’re planning to manufacture.
Click here to discuss an upcoming project or request a price.